Writing A Research Paper On Atomic Structure: 8 Helpful Tips
Writing a research paper can be taxing especially if it is on something as complex yet basic as atomic structure. There are so many different possibilities that many students panic and get confused on what to write and which topics to choose. Since the topic is diversified a student can get overwhelmed by the sheer number of approaches he can make to a single topic. The general rule of thumb is start working on a topic that has not been covered before.
Here are some helpful tips that will help students in writing a well thought-out paper on atomic structure:
- 1. Select the topic with care. Since so many has already been done finding a unique topic can be difficult. What you can do is select one topic and then alters the perspective or set a different and new hypothesis so that the topic is new but there will be enough notes and information that will see you through.
- 2. Once you have finalized a topic start doing your homework on that topic. Additional facts will only make your paper stronger and will also lend credibility to your work.
- 3. Create a rough outline of the paper. This is helpful because you will know what to write after a certain point. Give some time in the planning phase so that you do not have to backtrack later.
- 4. Get a sample and understand the format of the paper. The regulations of the universities are same and you can get any sample to understand the format. You will be able to follow the format without any problem.
- 5. Keep the less important sections for the end. They may need changing depending on the conclusion and result of the paper. So leave the small stuffs like acknowledgements, bibliography and abstract and finish it after you have completed the main paper.
- 6. While writing keep track of the resources you are using this will help in completing the bibliography faster.
- 7. Write a draft for the main body. The draft would be according to the format and once you complete the first draft revise it thoroughly. After a few drafts you should be able to come up with the research paper you want.
- 8. Even if you have done and revised your drafts, go through the paper after completion. Editing is mandatory and you will be able to polish it off so that is of utmost quality.